- These are combined magnetic coolant separator with paper filters.
- Thus can continuously remove all contamination from coolant like, fine ferromagnetic, abrasives and other non ferrous impurities.
- Paper filter is loaded with separate geared motor for automatic feeding.
- A water level floating gauge is provided with a limit switch.
- Coolant after magnetic cleaning falls on the paper and by gravity, passes through the paper band leaving behind contamination retained back.
- As the contamination gets accumulated and liquid level the floater gauge gives signal to geared motor drive and fresh paper is rolled out.
- Thus the unit is continuously ready for efficient cleaning.
- For cleaning of cutting oils, coolant.
- Most suitable for all types of surface, cylindrical grinding machines.
- Improve finish of grinded components.