- Intermediate size general purpose Bench MPI testing machine having bed length of 300 to 7500 mm long.
- Delivers AC/HWDC/FWDC Magnetising current from 500 to 10000 Amps.
- Current, Flux and combined MPI technique selected by simple switch.
- Bed coil for detection of circular cracks (optional).
- Infinite step-less current control by electronic circuit with automatic demagnetisation facility.
- Pneumatically operated head stock with and moving tail stock.
- Foldable black light hood with exhaust fan for inspection using Fluorescent Ink under darkness.
- Inbuilt magnetic ink reservoir with re-circulating pump & inking nozzle.
- Suitable for both surface and sub-surface cracks in steel components.
- For automobile, aeronautical, Railhead, Engineering units.
- For testing crankshafts /gears/ cam shafts/ components of automobiles.
- Forgings, castings and machined components can be tested for sampling and production line.
- Voltage supply 415 V AC 3 Phase.