- Perfect safety in case on power failure. No electricity needed to keep the magnetic chuck ON.
- Power from all poles transferred to rings/ plates held in centre.
- High resistance to coolant.
- High mechanical rigidity and proven robustness.
- High resistance to both axial and radial forces enabling application of heavy cuts.
- Clamps ferromagnetic rings on vertical and horizontal turning lathes.
- Radially movable location blocks will help to position and secure work pieces (bearing rings, trust bearing, etc.); this is also necessary for clearance of the cutting tool or wheel.
- Mobile Pole extensions ensures perfect clamping of irregular with pieces and machining this flat and parallel.
- For power connection bayonet connector is recommended when the chuck is intended to be used in different machines.
- Carbon Brush Holder with brass collector slip rings is fitted on the machine spindle for power supply. It is recommended when the chuck is for a specific machine.