- High clamping force for rigid & uniform clamping.
- Accurate alignment of rail achieved.
- Complete rail machining in only 2 set-up.
- No vibration of Rails during machining operation..
- Increased tool life.
- High stock removal.
- Superior accuracies and finishing.
- Easy chips removal.
- Energy saving.
- Different Profiles of rails can be clamped on same Magnet using pole extensions.
- Total face is accessible for machining.
- A EPRAIL system is composed using a series of standard modular elements with 1000 mm fixed length each, in order to build up magnetic tables for different types of machines and length of rails to be machined.
- Each EPRAIL module has independent magnetic sectors right angle placed to clamp respectively the foot and the web of the rail, with a total clamping force of 12 MT/m.
- EPRAIL modules are standard equipped with a series of fixed pole extensions to match with the different rail profiles.
- Pole Extensions to match different types of rails are available.