Art No. 13114/ 15
A UNIQUE self clamping MAGNET
- Patented design with full steel working face.
- Unique self clamping magnets.
- Ergonomic design and light weight magnet modules.
- Magnets can be Daisy Chain connected so that only one cable needs to be connected to the controller and the magnets are connected amongst themselves.
- Mangets clamps to the machine bed without the need of any external clamping simultaneously clamping the job.
- Magnets can easily be placed where required.
- Any module of the magnet can be used to switch ON/ OFF as all the modules are interconnected with detachable connectors. This gives a great deal of flexibility.
- Height of all magnets is 60 mm.
- Clamping force for DoubleMag 50 ≥ 300 kg/ pole.
- Clamping force for DoubleMag 75 ≥ 675 kg/ pole.
- For machining applications of job of all sizes and shapes.
- Most suitable for jobs with a number of holes and very less clamping area.
- Pole extensions raise the work piece above the chuck to provide clearance for the tools.
- Dowel holes can be made for location of work piece.
- Can be used in welding/ machining testing and assembly to hold the job.
All Dimensions are in mm.
- Magnets of different size/ operating volts can be made on request
- Due to continuous upgradation in design there could be changes in specification.
- Other sizes on request.