- Magnetic power above 100 MT/m2.
- Magnetic Pole Size: 50 x 50 mm.
- Perfect safety in case of power failure. No electricity needed to Keep the Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck ON.
- Unobstructed movement of cutters during machining.
- Variable magnetic power.
- Drastically reduces set up Time by using magnets.
- Achieves best machining accuracy.
- Uniform clamping over entire area, such no chattering of tools there by improving finish and tool life.
- Electro Permanent Magnetic (EPM) Chuck are most suitable for heavy duty milling operations on small, medium size and even rough components.
- A minimum of 8 alternate magnetic poles contact is necessary for optimum clamping.
- Minimum thickness of job being clamped magnetically should be 10 mm.
- All five faces of the job can be machined in the same setting if clamped magnetically.
- EPM Chuck is easily integrated with Pallet changing and FMS Systems.
- AUTOMATIC SHIMMING: Spring Loaded pole extensions allow to clamp and to support uniformly work pieces even with bent surfaces achieving high accuracies of planarity.
- The Magnet can be designed for 220/380/400/480 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Custom designed solutions also available.