- Magnetic Pole Size: 32x32 mm.
- Patented full steel Top surface.
- Low height of magnetic flux.
- Uniform clamping power throughout the bed.
- Variable magnetic power possible.
- Perfect safety in case of power failure.
- Modular, Rigid and Robust construction.
- Unobstructed movement of tools during machining as all five faces of the job can be machined in the same setting.
- Drastically reduces the setup time and machining of the work pieces.
- Total magnetic surface used for clamping giving better machining accuracy as reducing chattering.
- 100% Leak Proof.
- Most suitable for milling operations on small and thin components.
- A minimum of 9 alternate poles contact is necessary for optimum clamping.
- Minimum thickness of job - 6 mm.
- Easily integrated with Pallet changing and FMS Systems.
- AUTOMATIC SHIMMING: Mobile pole extensions allow clamping and uniformly support work pieces even with uneven surfaces, achieving high accuracies of planarity.
- Clamping force ≥ 140 kg/pole.
- The Magnet can be designed for 220/380/400/480 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Custom designed solutions also available.