- Patented Full steel top surface.
- Magnetic power above 100 MT/m2.
- Round EPM Chuck available in 50/ 75 mm square pole configurations.
- Specifically designed for 5 axis machining centers.
- Perfect safety in case of power failure. No electricity needed to Keep the Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck ON.
- Unobstructed movement of cutters during machining.
- Variable magnetic power.
- Drastically reduces set up Time by using magnets.
- Achieves best machining accuracy.
- Uniform clamping over entire area, such no chattering of tools there by improving finish and tool life.
- Electro Permanent Magnetic (EPM) Chuck are most suitable for heavy duty milling operations on small, medium size and even rough components.
- Directly clamp onto the machine.
- Once magnetised, no cable is required to keep the magnet ON. Ideal for 5 axis machining where the table rotates
- Minimum thickness of job being clamped magnetically should be 10 mm for 50mm pole configuration and 15 mm for 75mm pole configuration.
- All five faces of the job can be machined in the same setting if clamped magnetically.
- Can perform heavy duty machining on rough components.
- No deformation of job due to clamping.
- EPM Chuck is easily integrated with Pallet changing and FMS Systems.
- AUTOMATIC SHIMMING: Spring Loaded pole extensions allow to clamp and to support uniformly work pieces even with bent surfaces achieving high accuracies of planarity.
- The operating voltage of EPM Chuck is 440 V AC.
- EPM Chucks can be designed for other operating voltages on request.