- Electro Magnetic Chuck with all metal brass and steel laminated top plate.
- High resistance to coolant/ corrosion.
- Electro Magnetic Chuck has high mechanical rigidity and proven robustness.
- Electro Magnetic Chuck is guaranteed water proof.
- Electro Magnetic Chucks have a multi energized magnetic circuit, consisting of a number of adjacent, reversed coils making up a magnetizing core which is small pole pitch.
- The multitude of exciting windings increases dissipation of electrical energy which becomes magnetic energy, while limiting both temperature rise caused by Joule effect and distortion of the chuck.
- Top plate of Electro Magnetic Chuck is machinable up to 8 mm.
- Electro Magnetic Chuck can be easily fitted to the surface grinder.
Application of Cross pole series
- These Electro Magnetic Chuck are suited for a wide range of work pieces.
- For grinding application of small to big size components.
Application of Long pole Series
- Since it produces stale attractive force in the lengthwise direction, it is possible to move the work piece along the belt while maintaining the attractive force.
- The plate design makes it easy to design and locate fixtures correctly for effective holding of intricately shaped work pieces.
- The operating voltage is 110 VDC up to 12103.18, beyond that 220 VDC.
- Electro Magnetic Chuck can be designed for other operating voltages.
- Long pole Electro Magnetic Chucks are also made, the ordering series for the same is 12104.