- EPMs suspended from fixed length spreader beam so that
the maximum range of plates are covered.
- Optimise the available work area by elimination of dunnage.
- Electronic control panel along with standby PCB card.
- Double Mag Cycle - this ensures the safe lifting of the load.
- Power Control – Magnetic Power can be varied in 4 steps
- Magnets can be selectively switched according to the length of the plate being handled.
- Smaller Plates – Only internal magnets are switched ON.
- Larger Plates – All the magnets are switched ON.
- Safety Interlock Key – to Magnetize/ Demagnetize 2 buttons are to be pressed simultaneously. This eliminates the chance of accidental operation of the magnet.
- “Inching” feature –When the magnet is switched ON, it
might lift more than a single plate. Inching is a feature, which when invoked reduces the magnetic power slowly
such that additional plates, if lifted, are dropped. This is used to make sure that only one plate is handled at a time.
- ADPREM – Accidental Demagnetization Prevention
Mechanism. Disable the demagnetization cycle when
- Lamp Block – Displays the systems present state.
- Chain and Hanging Arrangement – made of grade 80 high strength steel along with bull ring.
- For loading/ unloading plates from Railway Wagons/ trucks.
- For storing in Plate yards.
- For feeding plates onto a flame/ plasma cutting machine table, one at a time.
- Can be used with EOT/ Gantry/ Mobile Cranes etc.
- Radio Remote Control – Operates from a convenient distance all the functions i.e, MAG/ DEMAG/ Inching functions.