- Essential cleaning unit for iron particles from re-circulating coolant in Grinding machines.
- Capable of continuous removal of ferromagnetic contamination.
- Powerful permanent magnet rotates attracting fine iron particles from coolant flow.
- Spring loaded rubber roller squeezes and drop back the coolant in tank.
- Iron sledges are removed by scraper blade which can be adjusted.
- These can be easily disassembled for maintenance.
- Supplied complete with driving gear/motor assembly.
- Generally made with Strontium ferrite magnets, can also be made with Rare Earth NdFEB magnets.
- For cleaning of cutting oils, coolant.
- Most suitable for all types of surface, cylindrical grinding machines.
- Improve finish of grinded components.