- Easy release of hardened jobs.
- No electricity required to keep the Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck ON.
- All Metal Top Plate of Brass and Steel lamination provides full active magnetic area.
- Variable power makes it possible to adjust the magnetic force.
- EPM Chuck drastically reduces the loading, unloading the work pieces.
- Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck can be easily fitted to the surface grinder.
- For grinding application of all sizes of jobs.
- Electro Permanent Magnetic Chucks are suitable for horizontal spindle surface grinding machines as the main cutting thrust is towards the length of the chuck, poles at right angle of the wheel give more gripping of the job.
- No heat build up or deformation provides high precision accuracy.
- These Electro Permanent Magnetic Chucks are also available in long pole design and the ordering code for the same is 13106.
- Large area can be arranged by multiple mounting of EPM chucks side by side which can be operated by a single controller.
- Special purpose EPM chucks can also be designed to suit particular applications.
- Pole pitch of 2mm (1.5+0.5) can be made at extra cost.