Art No. 13204
Radial Pole Round Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Magnetic power above 100 MT/m2.
- Most suitable for heavy machining in turning machines.
- Double Magnet circuit High power chucks.
- Static Design – No movable component – Robust.
- Extremely short set-up time due to simple and fast clamping of work piece.
- Magnetic power from all radial poles are transferred to components for rigid clamping.
- Clear cutting path on ID/OD and Face during machining.
- Custom designed pole extension can be adapted to magnets.
- High resistance to both axial and radial forces enabling application of heavy rate of material removal.
- Clamping of deformed or uneven components can be done with fixed & mobile pole extensions.
- Center holes can be done/used for locating of work piece.
- Chucks available with T-Slotted pole extension.
- Ideal for clamping ferromagnetic rings on vertical and horizontal turning machines.
- Radially movable location blocks help to position and secure work pieces. This is also necessary for clearance of the cutting tool or wheel.
- Mobile pole extension ensures perfect clamping of uneven work pieces and machining it flat and parallel.
- The operating voltage of EPM Chuck is 440 V AC.
- EPM Chucks can be designed for other operating voltages on request.
All Dimensions are in mm.
- for Controller details, kindly visit the EPM Controller page.
- Due to continuous upgradation in design there could be changes in specification.
- Other sizes on request.