Art No. 11103
Dual Magnet Fine Pole Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Steel and brass laminated top plate.
- Poles are individually magnetized.
- Double magnet system for maximum power.
- Use of ferrite magnets ensures that the magnetic force will not reduce even on long use.
- Low magnetic field: no magnetization of tools.
- Smooth and simple actuating mechanism.
- Rugged construction: exceptional longevity.
- Handle pivots 180°.
- Ideal for tool room applications
- Provides powerful holding for thin and thick work pieces.
- Suitable for grinding, light to medium milling and shaping operations.
- Adaptable to wide range of work pieces.
All Dimensions are in mm.
- Larger size chucks are made with two operating handles.
- Due to continuous upgradation in design there could be changes in specification.
- Other sizes on request.