Art No. 13104
Heavy Duty Standard Pole Rectangular Electro Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Energy Saving: Electricity is required only for switching ON/ OFF.
- High Clamping force is supplied by the powerful Rare-earth magnets.
- Uniformity of clamping over the entire contact surface.
- Drastically reduces the setup time of work pieces.
- Power from entire pole is induced to components for maximum magnetization.
- All Metal surface provides stable working area for heavy duty milling.
- Clamping force up-to 16kg/cm2 of contact area.
- For milling applications of medium and large sizes of jobs.
- Suitable for milling operations of plates/ casting/flats/rods/strips having flat smooth surface.
- Minimum thickness of job - 15 mm.
- Pole extensions raise the work piece above the chuck to provide clearance for the tools.
- Dowel holes can be made for location of work piece.
- These EPM chucks are also available in transverse pole design and the ordering code for the same is 13103.
- These EPM chucks can also be designed for job thickness above 5mm.
- The Magnet can be designed for 220/380/400/480 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Custom designed solutions also available.
All Dimensions are in mm.
- for Controller details, kindly visit the EPM Controller page.
- Due to continuous upgradation in design there could be changes in specification.
- Other sizes on request.