- Easy & speedy handling of solids and scraps.
- Compact and Light weight model with optimum load carrying capacity.
- Optimum cross section combined with high magnetic flux produced ensures maximum lifting capacity with respect to the magnet self weight.
- Easy operation, only single operator required.
- Manufactured with Cast Steel body and/or Fabricated structure.
- Duty Cycle 50%/ 60% per 10 minute.
- Aluminium/ Copper/ Anodised Aluminium Conductor wound coil, special “H” or “C” Class insulation.
- Completely sealed with thermal conductive compound and protected terminal box.
- Supplied along with standard three-fall chain suspension with bull ring.
- Operates on 220 Volts DC.
- Loading/unloading of steel scraps/pig irons/ cast iron boring/broken steel from trucks.
- Handles slabs, blooms and ingots.
- Handle plates/angle/channels.
- Used in smelt mixing operation.
- Can be used with mobile cranes.
- Direct feeding in the furnace.
- Sweeping/cleaning of mill area.
Optional Items include
- Control panels with over-excitation controls are also supplied for higher duty cycle operation and lifting extra load from smaller magnets thus enhancing the economic aspects of the lifting capacity, particularly for scrap handling.
- Non Linear Resistors for surge suppression.
- Lead Acid/Ni-cd Battery Back-up with Charger.
- Self coiled cable reeling drum available for different lifting height.
Other Operating Voltage on request.