- Grinded with parallelism flatness, and squareness within 5 Microns.
- These blocks have no magnetism but when placed parallel to poles of chuck they transfer magnetic power to top and sides for gripping.
- Available with V shaped face for holding round jobs.
- One pair of blocks is finished together.
- Components with underside projections can be held.
- Can hold delicate jobs without distortion.
- Ideal for clean up of bend ness in thin plates by two point contact.
- Most suitable for holding irregular shaped components which cannot be held by the chuck alone on flat surface.
- Standard models made with Steel and Aluminium laminations secured by rivets rigidly.
- Can be made with Brass lamination for extra cost.
- New Development: Made with integrated casting with Aluminium hence there is no possibility of distortion, so can be cut freely.